You can find the Panel page on WordPress Admin Panel > PF Settings > Review System Config
- You can enable or disable review system from this section.
- In this section, you can determine which users (registered, not registered) will be able to review the system.
- You can enable or disable review flag section.
- In this section, you can determine whether a user can review only once.
- In this section, you can determine whether the reviews will directly be published or be published after you validation.
- In this section, you can determine the number of reviews to be listed per page.
- You can create you review criteria from this section. The most important point to be paid attention is that when a created criterion is deleted or renamed, the reviews for that criterion will be invalid. For such reason, you should configure this section before using the system. Adding new criteria may cause some problems.