Point Finder Quick Setup allows you to perform your theme’s first configuration quickly without dealing with installation procedures. In a few minutes, you can configure your theme similar to our demo website or as a blank one.
For the setup process the detailed descriptions of the options are as follows;
- Go to Appearance > Import Demo Data section from WordPress backend.
- Choose one of the demos and click to the “Select” button.
- The page will be refreshed than choose the “Import” button and wait until the import operation completed.
- Please configure your Permalink settings as Post name from Settings > Permalinks section.
- Please edit Taxonomy, posts, page, categories sections to your own preference by using Options Panel > System Settings > Post Type Settings
- Please configure your Point Styles by using this tutorial. This configuration is important to see map icons on the map area.
- If you are going to use Frontend Upload System please check Options Panel > Frontend Upload Form section for configuration.