Please follow the below steps after update the PointFinder v2.0
- Please back up your database and customizations before applying the update.
- Open WordPress Backend > PointFinder Menu > Registration > Add your purchase code and register your product.
- Open Appearance > Install Plugins > Update all plugins. (You must register your product before using this section. Otherwise, the system will not update premium plugins.)
- Open Appearance > Install Plugins > Install Advanced Custom Fields Plugin (This plugin required plugin on the new version.)
- Open WordPress Backend > PointFinder Menu > Options Panel > General Settings > Dynamic CSS section and click to one of the apply text and save settings. This will generate new custom CSS changes.
- Open WordPress Backend > PointFinder Menu > Additional Settings> Global Footer Row > Dynamic CSS section and click to one of the apply text and save settings. This will generate new custom CSS changes.
- Please control your Page Options on the Edit Page area. Especially Transparent Menu and Header Bar options.
- Please check the changelog and configure new settings. URL: https://support.webbudesign.com/forums/topic/pointfinder-v2-0-pre-update-information/
- Please check your translation files and update them by using pot files.
- Please clear browser, CDN, cache plugin cache after successfully update.
- Please send us a ticket by using our support system if you have any problems after the update.
Note: If your support period expired, you should extend your support period to contact us for any problem or bug report. We will provide free help only if you are receiving a fatal error after following all the above steps because of the update. You can use this contact form to send us your wp-admin + FTP and problem details.