We made an important structure and system changes with v1.9 and please back up your database and customizations before applying the update. If you update from v1.8.x to v1.9.x please follow below;
- Please activate the PointFinder Core Elements plugin immediately. Otherwise, you can not see your listings and options panel settings. The theme’s new version completely moved into the plugin and you must activate it to continue using the theme.
– Automatic Plugin Installation
- If you are using WordPress translation option, please follow this tutorial to merge existing translations with the new system;
– How to convert your existing translation file after the v1.9 update?
- If you using WPML, please control your translations and report us, if you meet with any problem.
- If you are using Google reCaptcha, please go to Options Panel > reCaptcha section and create & add your new keys to the Options panel. PointFinder doesn’t use the reCaptcha v2 anymore & reCaptcha panel moved into the Options Panel. You can find a tutorial about Google reCaptcha on this address;
– How can I configure Google reCaptcha?
- If the Pointfinder Core Elements plugin is activated and still you couldn’t see PF Settings menu and listings, please check your theme text-domain and version. Theme version must be v1.9 and the upper version and theme text-domain or parent theme text-domain must be pointfinder.
If you updating the theme from v1.9.5 to v1.9.6.x please follow below information;
- Please do not forget to update Pointfinder Core Elements Plugin after update the theme. You can update by using the Appearance > Install Plugins section.
Note: If you can not see Options Panel under the PF Settings, please go to plugins and deactivate the Pointfinder core plugin and then reactivate it.
- Please update your child theme if you are using a child theme. (You can find it into Full Package)
- Please go to the PF Settings > Options Panel > General Section and change the Apply Changes button and press save.
- Please go to the PF Settings > Additional Setting Panel > General Section and change the Apply Changes button and press save.
- Please go to the PF Settings > Additional Setting Panel > check your “Post New Listing” button styles. The button style options are changed.
- Please go to the PF Settings > Options Panel > Theme Customizer section and control the new Mobile Menu System and other changed settings.
- Please go to the PF Settings > Options Panel > Map Settings and control your map service provider.
- Please read our changelog and check all changes. Because of the PointFinder Map system and a lot of old options replaced with new styles and options. ( https://1.envato.market/5Nxg9 )
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO CLEAR YOUR WEBSITE CACHE AND CDN AFTER UPDATE.