We made major structural changes with the v1.9 update. You can’t use your existing translation file anymore. Please follow below steps to integrate an existing translation file to the new system.
- Backup your translations files which is placed into the wp-content > themes > pointfinder > languages folder.
- Copy translation files to the wp-content > languages > plugins folder and fin your translation file. (Ex: pointfindercoreelements-fr_FR.po)
- Update your translation files by using pointfindercoreelements.pot file. Update steps;
– Open your translation files by using Poedit software.
– Go to Menu > Catalog > Update from the pot file section and click.
– Choose pointfindercoreelements.pot file and save.
– Poedit will keep your existing translations and migrate translation file with the new system.
- Migration is completed for plugin section. Now Let’s start to update theme translation file.
- Go to wp-content > languages > themes folder again and open your existing translation file(Ex: pointfinder-fr_FR.po).
- Use the same steps with the 3rd section and use pointfinder.pot file to update your translation files.
- Save and close files.
Please contact us by using our support forum if you meet any problem while converting your translation files.