Registering PointFinder Theme
You will need a purchase code while registering the PointFinder Theme. Themeforest provides this code for each theme you buy, and you’ll need it to verify and register your product (and to receive theme support). To download your purchase code, follow these steps:
- Log into your ThemeForest account if you haven’t already. Click on your username, and select Downloads from the drop-down menu.
- Look for PointFinder Theme in your list of purchases.
- Click on the Download button next to PointFinder, and select the option to download your license certificate and purchase code as a PDF or text file.
- Once the file is downloaded, open it to find the purchase code and copy that code. Your purchase code should look something like this: 71d3dsew-dsd5-3q70-ad05-c9wc8fgc6a16
- Go to PointFinder > Registration section and paste code to the input area, then click to Verify button.
- Please wait until our system checks your purchase code and verify it.
Deregistering PointFinder Theme
You can deregister your license any time you need. But deregistration process is not unlimited, and you must have a valid reason while deregistering after a few deregistrations. If you are having any problem while deregistration, I recommend you to contact our support team.
Instructions About The Licenses
Allows you to activate the theme in staging/local environment and for one domain only. A domain is considered only the top level domain, you can activate the regular license on multiple subdomains of that domain for example if you activate the theme in this domain www.domain.com:
Allows you to activate the theme on any domain and local/staging environment.