To allow your visitors to log in with their Google account, first, you must create a Google App. The following guide will help you through the Google App creation process.
Please follow the below steps;
- Navigate to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/
- Log in with your Google credentials if you are not logged in
- If you don’t have a project yet, you’ll need to create one. You can do this by clicking on the blue “Create project” button on the right side! ( If you already have a project, click on the name of your project in the dashboard instead, which will bring up a modal and click New Project. )
- Click the Create button.
- Name your project and then click on the Create button again
- Once you have a project, you’ll end up in the dashboard.
- Click on the “Credentials” in the left-hand menu to create new API credentials
- Select the OAuth consent screen!
- Enter a name for your App under the “Application name” field, which will appear as the name of the app asking for consent.
- Fill the “Authorized domains” field with your domain name probably: yourdomain.com without subdomains!
- Press “Save” and you will be redirected back to Credentials screen.
- Click the Create credentials button and select “OAuth client ID” from the dropdown.
- Your application type should be “Web application”
- Name your application
- Add the following URL to the “Authorised redirect URIs” field:
(The second URL must be your dashboard URL & replace www.yourdomain.com with your existing domain name.)
- Click on the Create button
- A modal should pop up with your credentials. If that doesn’t happen, go to the Credentials in the left-hand menu and select your app by clicking on its name and you’ll be able to copy-paste the Client ID and Client Secret from there.
- Copy the keys and go to PF Settings > Additional Settings Panel > Social Login Settings section and paste.