To allow your visitors to log in with their Twitter account, first you must create a Twitter App. The following guide will help you through the Twitter App creation process.
Please follow below steps;
- Navigate to https://developer.twitter.com/en/apps/create
- Log in with your Twitter credentials if you are not logged in yet
- If you don’t have a developer account yet, please apply one by filling all the required details! This is required for the next steps!
- Once your developer account is complete, navigate back to https://developer.twitter.com/en/apps/create if you aren’t already there!
- Fill the App name, Application description fields. Then enter your site’s URL to the Website URL field: https://www.yourdomain.com
- Tick the checkbox next to Enable Sign in with Twitter!
- Add the following URL to the “Callback URLs” field:
(This must be your dashboard URL & replace www.yourdomain.com with your existing domain name.)
- Click the Create button.
- Read the Developer Terms and click the Create button again!
- Select the Permissions tab and click Edit.
- Tick the Request email address from users under the Additional permissions section and click Save.
- Go to the Keys and tokens tab and find the API key and API secret key
- Open WordPress Admin Panel > PF Settings > Additional Settings Panel > Social Login Settings and paste copied info to the red marked area.
- Then save admin panel configuration.
- Congratulations! Setup is finished.