Paypal IPN Listener : It is a required setting for Recurring Payments. By configuring this setting, you will be able to be informed about the developments in Recurring Payment system. PointFinder payment infrastructure tracks these kinds of payments from the system and cancels “Recurring” feature by changing the status of the uploaded item as “Pending Approval” and the payment status as “Pending Payment”, if the agreement is terminated or the payment is not made. In the case that the payment is made regularly, it will continuously update the expiry date of the item.
Our system keeps records of cancelation, renewal and deleting processes to be performed and adds a record to the payment card of the item which is on “PF Orders” table for information purposes. Using this feature, you can track all processes made by the system on the item automatically without your knowledge.
- Login your Paypal Acccount
- Move mouse to Profile at top menu.
- Choose My Selling Tools
- Select Instant Payment Notifications & click Update
- Click to Choose IPN Settings button.
- Open your WordPress Admin Page in a new window.
- Go to your Dashboard Page from Pages Menu.
- Copy this page link.
- Paste Dashboard page link.
- Select Receive IPN messages (Enabled).
- Click to Save
- Congratulations! Setup is finished.