The system should work integrated with Paypal and obtain User, Password and Signature data from Paypal. To save Paypal settings to Options Panel, you should obtain this information from Paypal control panel first. Please follow the steps indicated below after logging in to Paypal for this information.
If you will perform these processes under test environment, please use the PayPal sandbox control panel.
- Login your Paypal Acccount
- Move mouse to Profile at top menu.
- Choose My Selling Tools
- Select API Access & click Update
- Click to Request API credentials link.
- Choose Request API Signature
- Click Agree and Submit button.
- Copy these information which marked red color. And keep it that info somewhere.
- Click to Done button.
- Now we will add these info to the admin options panel. Please open PF Options Panel and go next step.
- Open WordPress Admin Panel > PF Settings > Options Panel > Frontend Upload System > Paypal Settings and paste copied info to the red marked area.
- Then save admin panel configuration.
- Congratulations! Setup is finished.
- If you using Recurring Payments please setup IPN settings by using below information.